Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life goes on.

I've been really quiet lately. Having a death in the family and various little dramas has drained me to the point that I just can't quite manage to do anything. People have been reaching out to me and, while I appreciate it, I can't seem to manage to meet them in the middle at all. Mentally and emotionally, I'm just wiped.

I signed up for a basic yoga class that will be every Wednesday evening in March. Hopefully getting out of the house and focusing on something other than the inside of my brain for a couple of hours will do some good. And it'll give me some time with my friend R, since she's going with me! (It was actually her idea, to give credit where such is due.) Total win all around.

There are a bunch of things that I've dropped over the past few days that I need to pick back up on. Drawing, writing, cleaning, cooking, packing, blogging... I feel so far behind.

For now I need to get ready to go supervise some cello-ing.

No comments: